About Me

My photo
I am a fun loving person. Love family dearly. Love singing and music....and dancing... Love reading, I am an avid reader.... I have a passion for life...and Love the Lord to the end!!

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Keep your body fit - Be the best you!

 Good Morning My friends,


How grateful I am to wake up this morning and I am well.

With all that is happening around us, the pandemic Corona virus spiraling out of control, we must try our very best to do our part to ensure we keep ourselves safe, our families and love ones and our dear essential and front line workers.


Please follow the guidelines of the WHO and please, please, stay at home if you can.


    So many of us have lot the zeal to get up and do a little exercise. I am begging you, even a 7 minute work out will do you good and make you feel so much better.

Lucy has so many exercise on youtube that you can pick, choose and refuse.

This is what I did this morning.




Lucy is truly amazing , she always encourage you to be the best version of yourself.  

Give it a try and let me know how you did. 

If you need a workout partner hit me up too.

Lets challenge ourselves, let us be the best version of ourselves. We CAN DO!




No comments:

Post a Comment

TeDivina - Weight Control Tea

  TeDivina ® Vida Divina presents their Flagship product, TeDivina. You will know it’s Dr. Ramos’ Original Tea Formula by its rich amber col...