About Me

My photo
I am a fun loving person. Love family dearly. Love singing and music....and dancing... Love reading, I am an avid reader.... I have a passion for life...and Love the Lord to the end!!

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Exercise - Good for you!!!!

 Good Morning my friends.


Exercise is really good for you and I have the perfect trainer and motivator to introduce to you. Her name is Lucy Wyndham-Reid and she is literally the awesomeness person that I know from I have been on my journey to have a complete wellness. Both mind, body, spirit.

One of the reasons that I just love her is the fact is the real, down to earth, humble and she genuinely cares about you. She may not know the impact shes making with the individual lives but she is making sure that we have exercise routine that are fun, short and easy to do. No matter the age, there is something on her youtube channel that is suitable for you.



I did this work out this morning and trust me when I say, its doable and fun and gives you energy.

Let us take care of ourselves, a little exercise each day will not hurt and it does lots for your health.

Give it a try and let me know how you feel.







No comments:

Post a Comment

TeDivina - Weight Control Tea

  TeDivina ® Vida Divina presents their Flagship product, TeDivina. You will know it’s Dr. Ramos’ Original Tea Formula by its rich amber col...