About Me

My photo
I am a fun loving person. Love family dearly. Love singing and music....and dancing... Love reading, I am an avid reader.... I have a passion for life...and Love the Lord to the end!!

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Good Morning My Lovelies

Good Morning All,

I hope y'all had a good rest and ready to attack the working schedule this morning.

Let us give thanks to the Lord for waking us up; for clothing us in our right minds. If it wasn't for the Lord where would we be??

Thank God for his everlasting mercies and tender cares. Thank him for no matter what he will never ever ever shun us nor turn his back on us. We just need to be faithful and following his directions and everything will be in place.



I love praise and worship songs as it draws me closer to God and let me reflect on the goodness of God and what I need to do to stay faithful in him.

God never said that this world would be easy but he promised never to leave our side.

Let us continue to pray for everyone, for guidance, and we reverse every curse sent from the pit of hell. No weapon that forms against us will prosper. Who can be against us, when we have the Almighty besides us.


Have a Great Day!!
One Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

TeDivina - Weight Control Tea

  TeDivina ® Vida Divina presents their Flagship product, TeDivina. You will know it’s Dr. Ramos’ Original Tea Formula by its rich amber col...