About Me

My photo
I am a fun loving person. Love family dearly. Love singing and music....and dancing... Love reading, I am an avid reader.... I have a passion for life...and Love the Lord to the end!!

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Blue Hole Jamaica

Jamaica is indeed a beautiful Island. Surrounding by lush green areas in many hidden mountains and valleys.
I was happy that I got the opportunity on my 41st birthday to take a road trip to one of the hidden treasures, "Blue Hole " or some people call it "Irie Blue Hole"
There is much debate as to where exactly it is located but after speaking with a tour guide, he says its in the hills of St. Mary and small part of it is on the border of St. Ann.





Is this so beautiful. Since the pandemic of COVID 19, I am not able to do any new road trips for your guys to come and enjoy but I will tell you that as soon as we are able to move around in a not so controlled manner, I will surely give you the highlights from those trips.

Do you love to swim? Well.. please pack a day where you can swim to your hearts content on many different levels of the site. These pictures are just a few of the trail... there is more... and trust me the beauty of it really starts from the sea.. ( I will show in another content).


Dress comfortable.. its a journey to the falls ... yes .. there's also a falls ..

See What I mean... you need to prepare for the hike...


Come and Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

TeDivina - Weight Control Tea

  TeDivina ® Vida Divina presents their Flagship product, TeDivina. You will know it’s Dr. Ramos’ Original Tea Formula by its rich amber col...